COVID 19 Safety Protocols @ Priya
Link to SCREENING FORM
A lot of our sanitising protocols were always in place even before COVID 19 but just to reassure you here is some info on our procedures:
- Client & therapist will be wearing masks.
- Therapist always wash hands and wear new gloves before every client.
- All tools including thread are cleaned, sanitised and put under UV light after every client.
- A new brow brush is used for every client.
- Our barbacide solutions are changed daily.
- Our working stations are cleaned and sanitised after each client.
- Therapist always wash hands before and after every client
- We have decided to use cotton sheets or light weight towels instead of our heavy towels for all treatments as these can be washed at higher temperatures.
- We always use a new sheet/towel for every client.
- Our treatment room will be cleaned and sanitised after each client.
Please relax and enjoy your treatment @ Priya
The above guide is how we can return to the salon environment while also tackling the spread of the coronavirus. This list is not definite and may need to change depending on government guidelines.
We would like to thank you for your co-operation and we really hope to see you soon.